Remote maintenance has been an important issue since the mid 90s.
From the outset, the intention was to cut travel time and cost. Service cost optimization is as important a factor now as it was then, but today, other perspectives also play a significant role.
MB Connect Line's remote maintenance building blocks offer you the following options in terms of a hardware and software platform:
- Rapid, location-independent access to machines and systems
- Short downtimes due to efficient service in the event of a breakdown
- System monitoring for faults, or exceeded limits, with alarms via email or SMS
- Logging of relevant operating data for archiving and trend analysis
- Easy monitoring and visualization of globally distributed installations, even via smartphone
- System programming and optimization from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility, thanks to the use of recognized web and IT standards (including as an alternative to leased lines)